Monday, July 25, 2011

The Teter Twins Turn One!!!

I was very privileged to photograph Kennedy & Carter for their first birthday! 

I met their dad, Chris, in Kindergarten.  We used to peek in my pink school box every morning to see if my "rubbed on" Barney Rubble was still in there! 

I met their lovely mother, Nicole, our freshman year of high school when she moved into my neighborhood.  I remember watching The Crow and Benny & Joon while "wrapping" each others' hair (with thread).

I took their first child, Conner's first professional photos in my first months as a photographer at a retail studio (8.5 years ago???!!!).  Being able to head home to Canton, Ohio and take their 3rd and 4th child's first birthday photos was really special to me. 

We spent most of our time trying to get Carter to stop being so serious, but we got some AWESOME photos that really show each of their personalities!  Then, just before their bed-time, at sunset, we busted out the birthday cakes to smash!!!  Here's some of the first-birthday cake-smash goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment